5月20日快到了,台灣人經常按月讀日——520,“520”讀音為“Wǔ’èr líng”,這個發音與“Wǒ ài nǐ”相似,意思是“我愛你”。 這是情侶們享受愛情時刻、發送真心話的理想時機。 為了能夠以浪漫而精緻的方式表達您的感受,一起跟ELSA Speak 探索關於愛情的浪漫英文短句吧!
目錄
浪漫英文短句
1. They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn’t a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, please remember you still got me.
大致翻譯:有人說,如果至少有一個人在乎你,生命就不算浪費。 所以,即使當你遇到困難或者當你想放棄的時候,請記住你永遠有我。
2. If I die or go somewhere far, I’ll write your name on every star so people looking up can see just how much you meant to me.
大致翻譯:如果有一天我死了或者去了很遠的地方,我會把你的名字寫在所有的星星上,這樣每個人都可以抬頭了解你對我來說有多重要。
3.Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable.
大致翻譯: 你恨一個人可以有理由,但你愛一個人是毫無理由的。
4. A great love is not one who loves many, but one who loves one woman for life.
大致翻譯:偉大的愛情不是愛很多人,而是一生只愛一人。
5. Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I’ll be loving you every single day of my life.
大致翻譯:今天我可以說愛你嗎?要不,我可以明天再問你嗎? 後天? 大後天? 因為我生命中的每一天都愛你。
6. It only takes a second to say I love you, but it will take a lifetime to show you how much.
大致翻譯:只需要幾秒鐘來說我愛你,但需要一生來證明它。
7. I would rather be poor and in love with you, than being rich and not having anyone.
大致翻譯:與其富有而孤獨,寧願貧窮而有愛。
8. I’d give up my life if I could command one smile of your eyes, one touch of your hand.
大致翻譯:我願意用我的一生來看到你的微笑,握住你的手。
9. I don’t even want to think about what life would be like without you.
大致翻譯:我不想想象沒有你的生活會是什麼樣子。
10. Everything you do in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy!
大致翻譯:你所做的一切都為我的生活增添了快樂,減少了悲傷,倍增了快樂!
11. You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight of my nights.
大致翻譯:你是我的陽光也是我的月光。
12. I just wouldn’t feel complete without you.
大致翻譯:我不會感到完滿如果沒有你。
13. You are my treasure – the most precious thing in my life.
大致翻譯:你是寶藏,是我生命中最有價值的東西。
14. I love you more and more every day.
大致翻譯:我每天都愛你多一點。
15. How can you love another if you don’t love yourself?
大致翻譯:如果不愛自己,那你怎麼能去愛別人呢?
名人關於愛情的美麗短句
愛情短句對於男人
1. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. (John Green)
大致翻譯:當他開始讀這本書時,我就像入睡一樣愛上了他:慢慢地、出乎意料地。
2. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. (Angelita Lim)
大致翻譯:我看到你是多麼完美,因此,我愛你。 但當我看到你不再完美時,我對你的愛又多了一千倍。
3. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. (Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
大致翻譯:我愛你不僅因為你是誰,還因為和你在一起時我是誰。 我愛你,不僅因為你為自己所做的一切,還因為你為我所做的一切。 我愛你,因為你創造了我的一部分。
4. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. (Maya Angelou)
大致翻譯:這個世界上,再也沒有一顆心像你一樣向著我。 這個世界上,沒有人對你的愛能像我對你的愛一樣。
5. I need you like a heart needs a beat. (One Republic)
翻譯為:我需要你,就像心臟需要跳動一樣。
愛情短句對於女人
1. If I know what love is, it is because of you. (Hermann Hesse)
大致翻譯:如果我知道什麼是愛,那是因為你。
2. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. (A. A. Milne)
翻譯:如果你活到100歲,我想活到100歲減去一天,因為我永遠不想活如果沒有你。
3. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you. (Oscar Wilde)
大致翻譯:握住我的手,也帶走我的生命。 因為我不能不愛你。
4. You make me want to be a better man. (Melvin Udall)
大致翻譯:你讓我想成為一個更好的男人。
5. Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. (Robert Browning)
大致翻譯:和我一起變老,未來一定會更好。
歐美電影中關於愛情的好台詞
1.Some people are worth melting for. (Frozen)
大致翻譯:有的人值得我為她融化。(冰雪奇緣)
2. You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. (Shakespeare in Love)
大致翻譯:在我眼裡你不會變老,不會褪色,不會死去。(莎翁情史)
3. I love you every universe. (Doctor strange)
大致翻譯:我在每一個宇宙都愛著你。(奇異博士2:失控多元宇宙)
4. Love means never having to say you’re sorry. (Love story)
大致翻譯:愛意味着你永遠不必說道歉。
5. I love you 3000. (Iron Man) (鋼鐵俠)
超級浪漫撩人的短句
1. Are you tired of running through my mind all day?
大致翻譯:你整天在我腦子裡跑來跑去,不累嗎?
2. It’s said that nothing lasts forever. Will you be my nothing?
大致翻譯:沒有什麼是永恆的。 那麼你願意成為我的“無足輕重”嗎?
3. I’m not good at anything… except loving you.
大致翻譯:我什麼都不擅長,我只擅長愛你。
4. I’m 4, you’re 2. I’m minus you is still equal to you.
大致翻譯:你4,我2。除了你,還是你。
5. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me.
大致翻譯:遇見你是我遇到過最好的事情。
6. Ask me why I’m so happy and I’ll give you a mirror.
大致翻譯:如果你問我為什麼幸福,我會給你一個鏡子。
7. Good boyfriends are hard to find. I must be the world’s greatest detective!
大致翻譯:好的男朋友很難找。 我一定是最有才華的偵探!
8. I wanna be the one holding your heart.
大致翻譯:我想成為唯一一個抓住你的心的人。
9. My eyes need a check-up, I just can’t take them off of you.
大致翻譯:我的眼睛需要檢查,我無法將目光從你身上移開。
10. You’re the reason behind my smile.
大致翻譯:你是我每一個微笑背後的原因。
浪漫的英文表白短句
表白的短句對於男人
1.You are like an angel that saved my soul!
大致翻譯:你就像天使拯救了我的靈魂!
2.I love you with all I have!
大致翻譯:我用我所擁有的一切來愛你!
3. My love for you is growing day by day. I couldn’t stop it, so I decided to tell you. I love you!
大致翻譯:我對你的感情與日俱增。 我無法阻止,所以我決定告訴你。 我愛你!
4. Maybe you are not the special girl in the crowd. But you are the special girl in my heart!
大致翻譯:也許你在人群中並不是一個特別的女孩。但你在我心中卻是一個特別的女孩!
5. You don’t know how much I love you until you touch my heart and feel its beat!
大致翻譯:除非你觸摸我的心並感受它的跳動,否則你不會知道我有多愛你!
6. Take my hand and let me take care of you in the next days of this life. I love you!
大致翻譯:牽着我的手,讓我在以後的日子裡照顧你。 我愛你!
7. My world was light up when you appeared. Will you be my girlfriend?
大致翻譯:當你出現時,我的世界變得明亮。 你能做我女朋友嗎?
8. .When it hurts to look back. . and you are scared to look ahead . . . look beside I’ll always be there for you.
大致翻譯:如果你回首時感到痛苦。 。 。 害怕展望未來。 ……看看你旁邊,我一直在你身邊。
9. I love you like my life, do you know why? Cause you are my life. . .
大致翻譯:我愛你就像愛自己的生活一樣,你知道為什麼嗎?因為你就是我生命的全部。。。
10. I dropped a tear in the ocean, when someone finds it I’ll stop loving u.
大致翻譯:我把一滴淚滴入大海,當有人發現它時,我就不再愛你了。
表白的短句對於女人
1. I love you for no reason, because you are yourself!
大致翻譯:我愛你沒有任何理由,只是因為你是你!
2. If anyone asks me what I like, I will answer out loud that I like you!
大致翻譯:如果有人問我喜歡什麼,我會坦白說我喜歡你!
3.Give me a password to log into your heart!
大致翻譯:請給我登錄你心的密碼!
4. Oxygen is the origin of life for humanity, just like you are. Without him I can hardly respire.
大致翻譯:氧氣是生命之源,就像你一樣。 沒有你我很難維持呼吸。
5. When you are fond of a person, you know that person is your heaven. As for you, you are the world!
大致翻譯:當喜歡一個人的時候,那個人就是天堂。 對於我來說,你就是整個世界!
6. The tree grows on nutrients from the soil, and I live gladly thanks to your advention.
大致翻譯:樹木因土壤的養分而生長,我因你的存在而幸福。
7. When you love, people are usually very thick-witted. And I’m just a stupid girl standing in front of you.
大致翻譯:人在愛的時候,往往會變得更加愚蠢。而我,只是一個站在你面前的傻姑娘。
8. People say they hate each other from the sky. So now I will hate you so much so that you can be given to me sooner.
大致翻譯:人們常說怕什麼來什麼。 所以現在我會非常恨你以便早點擁有你。
愛情短句中的詞
剛認識時的詞彙
詞彙 | 發音 | 意思 |
A blind date | /ˌblaɪnd ˈdeɪt/ | 相親 |
Flirtatious (形容詞) | /flɜːˈteɪ.ʃəs/ | 打情罵俏,輕佻 |
To flirt (with someone) (動詞) | /flɜːt/ | 調情,打情罵俏 |
To chat (someone) up | /tʃæt.ʌp/ | 與…搭訕;與…調情 |
Pick-up line | /ˈpɪk.ʌp ˌlaɪn/ | 對異性搭訕時說的話 |
談戀愛時的詞彙
詞彙 | 發音 | 意思 |
Make a commitment | /kəˈmɪt.mənt/ | 承諾 |
To be smitten with somebody | /ˈsmɪt.ən/ | 被迷住的; 着了迷的; 神魂顛倒的 |
Live together | 住在一起 | |
To adore | /əˈdɔːr/ | 愛慕,熱愛;非常喜歡 |
To tie the knot | /taɪ/, /nɒt/ | 結婚 |
Hold hands | 握手 | |
Love is returned | /rɪˈtɜːnd/ | 愛情得到回應 |
Can’t live without you | 沒有你我活不下去 | |
(to) fall for somebody | 真心愛一個人 | |
(to) love each other unconditionally | /ˌʌn.kənˈdɪʃ.ən.əl.i/ | 無條件地彼此相愛 |
(to) accept one’s proposal | /əkˈsept/, /prəˈpəʊ.zəl/ | 接受某人的求婚 |
(to) be/go on honeymoon (with sb) | /ˈhʌn.i.muːn/ | 和某人去度蜜月 |
(to) be/get engaged/married | /ɪnˈɡeɪdʒd/ | 訂婚、結婚 |
(to) love you with all my heart | 全心全意地愛你 | |
(to) take the plunge | /plʌndʒ/ | 舉行訂婚/婚禮 |
(to) fall in love at first sight | /saɪt/ | 一見鍾情 |
感情遇到挫折的詞彙
詞彙 | 發音 | 意思 |
Cheat on someone | /tʃiːt.ɒn/ | 欺騙某人 |
Have a domestic | /dəˈmes.tɪk/ | 吵架 |
Lovesick | /ˈlʌv.sɪk/ | 相思,為了愛情而生病或憂愁的 |
To dump somebody | /dʌmp/ | 甩掉,拋棄 |
To split up | /ˈsplɪt.ʌp/ | 分手 |
Get back together | 破鏡重圓 |
浪漫短句對於家庭
1. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. (Câu nói của Michael J. Fox)
大致翻譯:家庭根本不是什麼重要的東西。 它就是一切。
2. Family is not just skin and flesh; it’s all heart and feeling.(Khuyết danh)
大致翻譯:家庭不僅僅是骨肉; 這一切都與心靈和情感有關。
3. A house can be built by brick, but a home must be built by heart. (Khuyết danh)
大致翻譯:房子可以用磚砌成,但家必須用心建造。
4. The most important thing in the world is family and love. (Câu nói của John Wooden)
大致翻譯:這個世界上最重要的事情就是家庭和愛情。
5. Home is a place where you are loved unconditionally. (Khuyết danh)
大致翻譯:家是你被無條件愛的地方。
6. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
大致翻譯:家庭意味着沒有人被拋棄或遺忘。
7. Families are like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song.
大致翻譯:家庭就像一首歌,有跌宕起伏,但始終是一首優美的歌。
8. If you have a place to go, it is a home. If you have someone to love, it is a family. If you have both, it is a blessing.
大致翻譯:如果你有一個可以回去的地方,那就叫家。 如果你有一個值得愛的人,那就叫家人。 如果你兩者都擁有,那就是一種佑護。
9. Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.
大致翻譯:沒有了家人,人們孤身一人在世上,在寒冷中瑟瑟發抖。
10. You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.
大致翻譯:你出生於你的家庭,你的家庭也會因你而出生,這是一個不可逆轉的循環。
11. Family is where the life begins and the love never ends.
大致翻譯:家庭是生命的開始,充滿無盡的愛。
12. Family is the most important things in the world.
大致翻譯:家庭是世界上最重要的東西。
13. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
大致翻譯:家庭是造化的傑作。
14. Family members are like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
大致翻譯:家庭成員就像一棵樹的樹枝,向不同的方向生長,但始終來自同一根原。
以上是一些精選的、簡短的、有意義的、精緻的浪漫英文短句。ELSA Speak 希望這篇文章能幫助您在一個非常有意義的日子裡,以最浪漫的方式向您所愛的女朋友/男朋友表達您的感情。