Author: Linh Chau

5月20日快到了,台灣人經常按月讀日——520,“520”讀音為“Wǔ’èr líng”,這個發音與“Wǒ ài nǐ”相似,意思是“我愛你”。 這是情侶們享受愛情時刻、發送真心話的理想時機。 為了能夠以浪漫而精緻的方式表達您的感受,一起跟ELSA Speak 探索關於愛情的浪漫英文短句吧!

浪漫英文台灣情人節的短句,詞彙

浪漫英文短句

1. They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn’t a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, please remember you still got me.

大致翻譯:有人說,如果至少有一個人在乎你,生命就不算浪費。 所以,即使當你遇到困難或者當你想放棄的時候,請記住你永遠有我。

2. If I die or go somewhere far, I’ll write your name on every star so people looking up can see just how much you meant to me.

大致翻譯:如果有一天我死了或者去了很遠的地方,我會把你的名字寫在所有的星星上,這樣每個人都可以抬頭了解你對我來說有多重要。

3.Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable.

大致翻譯: 你恨一個人可以有理由,但你愛一個人是毫無理由的。

4. A great love is not one who loves many, but one who loves one woman for life.

大致翻譯:偉大的愛情不是愛很多人,而是一生只愛一人。

5. Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I’ll be loving you every single day of my life.

大致翻譯:今天我可以說愛你嗎?要不,我可以明天再問你嗎? 後天? 大後天? 因為我生命中的每一天都愛你。

6. It only takes a second to say I love you, but it will take a lifetime to show you how much.

大致翻譯:只需要幾秒鐘來說我愛你,但需要一生來證明它。

7. I would rather be poor and in love with you, than being rich and not having anyone.

大致翻譯:與其富有而孤獨,寧願貧窮而有愛。

8. I’d give up my life if I could command one smile of your eyes, one touch of your hand.

大致翻譯:我願意用我的一生來看到你的微笑,握住你的手。

9. I don’t even want to think about what life would be like without you.

大致翻譯:我不想想象沒有你的生活會是什麼樣子。

10. Everything you do in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy!

大致翻譯:你所做的一切都為我的生活增添了快樂,減少了悲傷,倍增了快樂!

11. You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight of my nights.

大致翻譯:你是我的陽光也是我的月光。

12. I just wouldn’t feel complete without you.

大致翻譯:我不會感到完滿如果沒有你。

13. You are my treasure – the most precious thing in my life.

大致翻譯:你是寶藏,是我生命中最有價值的東西。

14. I love you more and more every day.

大致翻譯:我每天都愛你多一點。

15. How can you love another if you don’t love yourself?

大致翻譯:如果不愛自己,那你怎麼能去愛別人呢?

浪漫英文短句

名人關於愛情的美麗短句

愛情短句對於男人

1. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. (John Green)

大致翻譯:當他開始讀這本書時,我就像入睡一樣愛上了他:慢慢地、出乎意料地。

2. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. (Angelita Lim)

大致翻譯:我看到你是多麼完美,因此,我愛你。 但當我看到你不再完美時,我對你的愛又多了一千倍。

3. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. (Elizabeth Barrett Browning)

大致翻譯:我愛你不僅因為你是誰,還因為和你在一起時我是誰。 我愛你,不僅因為你為自己所做的一切,還因為你為我所做的一切。 我愛你,因為你創造了我的一部分。

4. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. (Maya Angelou)

大致翻譯:這個世界上,再也沒有一顆心像你一樣向著我。 這個世界上,沒有人對你的愛能像我對你的愛一樣。

5. I need you like a heart needs a beat. (One Republic)

翻譯為:我需要你,就像心臟需要跳動一樣。

愛情短句對於女人

1. If I know what love is, it is because of you. (Hermann Hesse)

大致翻譯:如果我知道什麼是愛,那是因為你。

2. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. (A. A. Milne)

翻譯:如果你活到100歲,我想活到100歲減去一天,因為我永遠不想活如果沒有你。

3. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you. (Oscar Wilde)

大致翻譯:握住我的手,也帶走我的生命。 因為我不能不愛你。

4. You make me want to be a better man. (Melvin Udall)

大致翻譯:你讓我想成為一個更好的男人。

5. Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. (Robert Browning)

大致翻譯:和我一起變老,未來一定會更好。

名人關於愛情的美麗短句

歐美電影中關於愛情的好台詞

1.Some people are worth melting for. (Frozen)

大致翻譯:有的人值得我為她融化。(冰雪奇緣)

2. You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. (Shakespeare in Love)

大致翻譯:在我眼裡你不會變老,不會褪色,不會死去。(莎翁情史)

3. I love you every universe. (Doctor strange) 

大致翻譯:我在每一個宇宙都愛著你。(奇異博士2:失控多元宇宙)

4. Love means never having to say you’re sorry. (Love story)

大致翻譯:愛意味着你永遠不必說道歉。

5. I love you 3000. (Iron Man) (鋼鐵俠)

歐美電影中關於愛情的好台詞

超級浪漫撩人的短句

1. Are you tired of running through my mind all day?

大致翻譯:你整天在我腦子裡跑來跑去,不累嗎?

2.  It’s said that nothing lasts forever. Will you be my nothing?

大致翻譯:沒有什麼是永恆的。 那麼你願意成為我的“無足輕重”嗎?

3. I’m not good at anything… except loving you.

大致翻譯:我什麼都不擅長,我只擅長愛你。

4. I’m 4, you’re 2. I’m minus you is still equal to you.

大致翻譯:你4,我2。除了你,還是你。

5. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me.

大致翻譯:遇見你是我遇到過最好的事情。

6. Ask me why I’m so happy and I’ll give you a mirror.

大致翻譯:如果你問我為什麼幸福,我會給你一個鏡子。

7. Good boyfriends are hard to find. I must be the world’s greatest detective!

大致翻譯:好的男朋友很難找。 我一定是最有才華的偵探!

8. I wanna be the one holding your heart.

大致翻譯:我想成為唯一一個抓住你的心的人。

9. My eyes need a check-up, I just can’t take them off of you.

大致翻譯:我的眼睛需要檢查,我無法將目光從你身上移開。

10. You’re the reason behind my smile.

大致翻譯:你是我每一個微笑背後的原因。

超級浪漫撩人的短句

浪漫的英文表白短句

表白的短句對於男人

1.You are like an angel that saved my soul!

大致翻譯:你就像天使拯救了我的靈魂!

2.I love you with all I have!

大致翻譯:我用我所擁有的一切來愛你!

3. My love for you is growing day by day. I couldn’t stop it, so I decided to tell you. I love you!

大致翻譯:我對你的感情與日俱增。 我無法阻止,所以我決定告訴你。 我愛你!

4. Maybe you are not the special girl in the crowd. But you are the special girl in my heart!

大致翻譯:也許你在人群中並不是一個特別的女孩。但你在我心中卻是一個特別的女孩!

5. You don’t know how much I love you until you touch my heart and feel its beat!

大致翻譯:除非你觸摸我的心並感受它的跳動,否則你不會知道我有多愛你!

6. Take my hand and let me take care of you in the next days of this life. I love you!

大致翻譯:牽着我的手,讓我在以後的日子裡照顧你。 我愛你!

7. My world was light up when you appeared. Will you be my girlfriend?

大致翻譯:當你出現時,我的世界變得明亮。 你能做我女朋友嗎?

8. .When it hurts to look back. . and you are scared to look ahead . . . look beside I’ll always be there for you.

大致翻譯:如果你回首時感到痛苦。 。 。 害怕展望未來。 ……看看你旁邊,我一直在你身邊。

9.  I love you like my life, do you know why? Cause you are my life. . .

大致翻譯:我愛你就像愛自己的生活一樣,你知道為什麼嗎?因為你就是我生命的全部。。。

10. I dropped a tear in the ocean, when someone finds it I’ll stop loving u.

大致翻譯:我把一滴淚滴入大海,當有人發現它時,我就不再愛你了。

表白的短句對於女人

1. I love you for no reason, because you are yourself!

大致翻譯:我愛你沒有任何理由,只是因為你是你!

2. If anyone asks me what I like, I will answer out loud that I like you!

大致翻譯:如果有人問我喜歡什麼,我會坦白說我喜歡你!

3.Give me a password to log into your heart!

大致翻譯:請給我登錄你心的密碼!

4. Oxygen is the origin of life for humanity, just like you are. Without him I can hardly respire.

大致翻譯:氧氣是生命之源,就像你一樣。 沒有你我很難維持呼吸。

5. When you are fond of a person, you know that person is your heaven. As for you, you are the world!

大致翻譯:當喜歡一個人的時候,那個人就是天堂。 對於我來說,你就是整個世界!

6. The tree grows on nutrients from the soil, and I live gladly thanks to your advention.

大致翻譯:樹木因土壤的養分而生長,我因你的存在而幸福。

7. When you love, people are usually very thick-witted. And I’m just a stupid girl standing in front of you.

大致翻譯:人在愛的時候,往往會變得更加愚蠢。而我,只是一個站在你面前的傻姑娘。

8. People say they hate each other from the sky. So now I will hate you so much so that you can be given to me sooner.

大致翻譯:人們常說怕什麼來什麼。 所以現在我會非常恨你以便早點擁有你。

浪漫的英文表白短句

愛情短句中的詞

剛認識時的詞彙

詞彙發音 意思
A blind date/ˌblaɪnd ˈdeɪt/相親
Flirtatious (形容詞)/flɜːˈteɪ.ʃəs/打情罵俏,輕佻
To flirt (with someone) (動詞)/flɜːt/調情,打情罵俏
To chat (someone) up/tʃæt.ʌp/與…搭訕;與…調情
Pick-up line/ˈpɪk.ʌp ˌlaɪn/對異性搭訕時說的話

談戀愛時的詞彙

詞彙發音 意思
Make a commitment/kəˈmɪt.mənt/承諾
To be smitten with somebody/ˈsmɪt.ən/被迷住的; 着了迷的; 神魂顛倒的
Live together住在一起
To adore/əˈdɔːr/愛慕,熱愛;非常喜歡
To tie the knot/taɪ/, /nɒt/結婚
Hold hands握手
Love is returned/rɪˈtɜːnd/愛情得到回應
Can’t live without you沒有你我活不下去
(to) fall for somebody真心愛一個人
(to) love each other unconditionally/ˌʌn.kənˈdɪʃ.ən.əl.i/無條件地彼此相愛
(to) accept one’s proposal/əkˈsept/, /prəˈpəʊ.zəl/接受某人的求婚
(to) be/go on honeymoon (with sb)/ˈhʌn.i.muːn/和某人去度蜜月
(to) be/get engaged/married/ɪnˈɡeɪdʒd/訂婚、結婚
(to) love you with all my heart全心全意地愛你
(to) take the plunge/plʌndʒ/舉行訂婚/婚禮
(to) fall in love at first sight/saɪt/一見鍾情

感情遇到挫折的詞彙

詞彙發音 意思
Cheat on someone/tʃiːt.ɒn/欺騙某人
Have a domestic/dəˈmes.tɪk/吵架
Lovesick/ˈlʌv.sɪk/相思,為了愛情而生病或憂愁的
To dump somebody/dʌmp/甩掉,拋棄
To split up/ˈsplɪt.ʌp/分手
Get back together破鏡重圓
愛情短句中的詞

浪漫短句對於家庭

1. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. (Câu nói của Michael J. Fox)

大致翻譯:家庭根本不是什麼重要的東西。 它就是一切。

2. Family is not just skin and flesh; it’s all heart and feeling.(Khuyết danh)

大致翻譯:家庭不僅僅是骨肉; 這一切都與心靈和情感有關。

3. A house can be built by brick, but a home must be built by heart. (Khuyết danh)

大致翻譯:房子可以用磚砌成,但家必須用心建造。

4. The most important thing in the world is family and love. (Câu nói của John Wooden)

大致翻譯:這個世界上最重要的事情就是家庭和愛情。

5. Home is a place where you are loved unconditionally. (Khuyết danh)

大致翻譯:家是你被無條件愛的地方。

6. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

大致翻譯:家庭意味着沒有人被拋棄或遺忘。

7. Families are like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song.

大致翻譯:家庭就像一首歌,有跌宕起伏,但始終是一首優美的歌。

8. If you have a place to go, it is a home. If you have someone to love, it is a family. If you have both, it is a blessing.

大致翻譯:如果你有一個可以回去的地方,那就叫家。 如果你有一個值得愛的人,那就叫家人。 如果你兩者都擁有,那就是一種佑護。

9. Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.

大致翻譯:沒有了家人,人們孤身一人在世上,在寒冷中瑟瑟發抖。

10. You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.

大致翻譯:你出生於你的家庭,你的家庭也會因你而出生,這是一個不可逆轉的循環。

11. Family is where the life begins and the love never ends.

大致翻譯:家庭是生命的開始,充滿無盡的愛。

12. Family is the most important things in the world.

大致翻譯:家庭是世界上最重要的東西。

13. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.

大致翻譯:家庭是造化的傑作。

14. Family members are like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.

大致翻譯:家庭成員就像一棵樹的樹枝,向不同的方向生長,但始終來自同一根原。

浪漫短句對於家庭

以上是一些精選的、簡短的、有意義的、精緻的浪漫英文短句。ELSA Speak 希望這篇文章能幫助您在一個非常有意義的日子裡,以最浪漫的方式向您所愛的女朋友/男朋友表達您的感情。