情人節快到了,你知道情人節快樂英文是什麼嗎?立即加入 ELSA Speak 學習如何用英語說 “情人節”、“七夕節” 和 “情人節快樂” 以及與情人節相關的英文課程!
目錄
七夕節的由來
根據東方文化,七夕節被認為是愛情日,有時被西方人稱為東亞情人節,於每年農曆七月初七舉行。這個節日是根據《牛郎織女》童話故事改編的。
相傳牛郎是一位貧窮但勤勞善良的水牛牧人,贏得了織女的喜愛,織女是娘娘王母的小女兒,專門編織天上的五彩雲。
兩人結婚了,一起度過了許多幸福的時光,並育有兩個孩子,一個男孩和一個女孩。
但有一天,織女奉玉皇大帝之命,必須返回天庭。 牛郎痛苦地追了上去,卻被兩界交界的天河攔住了。牛郎就在那裡等着,不肯離開。
從此,天河河畔又多了一顆星星,人們稱之為牛郎星。王母同情牛郎的誠意,同意讓他們每年在這一天(農曆七日)見面一次。
2024 年七夕節將於陽曆 8 月 10 日星期六舉行。近年來,這個節日受到了年輕人的廣泛關注。
七夕節的習俗
懸針
自古以來,中華人就有在七夕節落針於水的習俗。針不沉入水中,象徵著姑娘們的聰明才智。這種做法在曾經著名的電影《延禧攻略》中也有體現。
種樹
按照中國古代的習俗,七夕節前,婦女們會把土鋪在木盤裡,把豆子埋在裡面,等待它發芽。豆芽長出綠色,代表着想要孩子、擁有小天使的願望即將實現。
拜七娘媽
每年,七夕節的晚上,女孩們都會祈求自己美麗、心靈手巧、家庭幸福、繁榮。祭祀桌上一般有紅線系鮮花的花瓶、香爐、水果、五果盤(肉桂、紅蘋果、迷迭香、花生、瓜子)……此外,上面還有一件不可缺少的七夕節當晚的供盤是“七姐黃銅”,黃銅是用竹板編織的,外面貼着紙,裡面有鵲橋、牛郎、鞋子、衣服和珠寶的圖案。女孩們聚集在一起,吃着五果盤,看着織女星星,默默祈禱。
七夕情人節英文是什麽?
除了”Valentine’s Day”, 七夕節還有其他英文名稱例如:
- Chinese Valentine’s Day: 七夕節是中華文化中的節日,所以被稱為 “Chinese Valentine’s Day”.
- Qixi Festival: “Qixi” 是 “七夕” 的拼音。
因此 “Chinese Valentine’s Day” 和 “Qixi Festival” 都是指七夕節。
例如:
- I will celebrate Chinese Valentine’s Day with my wife.
大致翻譯:我將和我的妻子一起慶祝七夕節。
- We will celebrate Qixi Festival together this year.
大致翻譯:今年我們一起慶祝七夕節。
情人節快樂祝福
簡單的七夕情人節快樂英文祝福語
祝福語 | 大致翻譯 |
You are my everything. I love you more than words can express. | 你是我的全部。我對你的愛無法用語言來表達。 |
Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat. | 每次看到你我的心跳都會加快。 |
I never knew true love until I met you. | 在遇見你之前,我從來不知道真正的愛情。 |
I am so grateful to have you in my life. You make every day worth living. | 我很感激生命中有你。你讓每一天都過得有價值。 |
I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. | 我想用我的餘生讓你幸福。 |
You are the love of my life, and I can’t imagine living without you. | 你是我一生的摯愛,我無法想象沒有你的生活。 |
I will always cherish and love you, no matter what happens. | 無論發生什麼,我都會永遠珍惜和愛你。 |
I am so lucky to have you by my side. You make me a better person. | 我很幸運有你在我身邊。你讓我成為一個更好的人。 |
I never want to take a single moment with you for granted. | 我永遠不會把和你在一起的一刻視為理所當然。 |
I am so grateful for your love and support. You are my rock. | 我非常感謝您的愛和支持。你是我堅強的後盾。 |
I didn’t think I could ever believe in happiness until I met you. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 我曾經以為我無法相信幸福,直到遇見你。祝你情人節快樂! |
On this Valentine’s Day, just like every day, all I have is my love for you. | 情人節和其他日子一樣,因為我擁有的就只有對你的愛。 |
I just want to say that I love you a lot and I’m missing you… But I promise that we’ll celebrate this day with lots of love and happiness. | 我只想說我愛你,非常想念你……但我保證我們會充滿愛和幸福地慶祝情人節。 |
I wanna tell you that you are my life. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I can’t stay without you. | 我只想說你是我生命中的一切。我愛你到心底。我的生活不能沒有你。 |
Nothing is going to change my love for you because you are my soul. | 沒有什麼可以改變我對你的愛,因為你是我的靈魂。 |
If someone asked me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close, and answer with a smile: “Like this!” | 如果有人問我美好的生活是什麼樣的,我會靠在你的肩上,緊緊地擁抱你,微笑着回答:“就像這樣!” |
Thinking of you! Dreaming of You! Hugging you! Missing you! Wishing you! I Love You! Happy Valentine’s Day! | 我總是想起你!夢見你!擁抱你!想你!祝你一切順利!情人節快樂! |
You make the abnormal seem normal and the normal seem fun. You truly make everything around you better; this is why I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 你讓我悲傷的日子變得正常,讓我平常的日子變得更加快樂。這也是我一直愛你的原因。情人節快樂我親愛的! |
Darling, my love for you is as deep as the sea and as high as the sky. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 親愛的,我對你的愛高如天,深如海。祝你情人節快樂! |
給男朋友的七夕情人節快樂英文祝福語
祝福語 | 大致翻譯 |
You are the first guy to help me feel gentle and warm. Being with you makes me feel safe and peaceful. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 你是第一個讓我感受到溫柔和溫暖的人。當我和你在一起時,我總是感到安全和平靜。祝你情人節快樂! |
Looking at you, I can see your sincerity, your kindness, and your great love for me. Love you forever. | 當我看着你時,我看到了你的真誠、你的善良以及你對我的愛。我永遠愛你! |
I lack you like a blue sky and no sunlight, like a deserted night with no stars. I wish I could be together forever and love each other like now. | 我沒有你,就像沒有陽光的藍天,就像沒有月亮和星星的空夜。我希望我們能永遠在一起,像現在一樣彼此相愛。 |
I used to think true love never existed until I met you. Thank you for bringing me this sweet aftertaste. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day! | 曾經我以為今生不存在真愛,直到遇見你。謝謝你給我帶來最甜蜜的回味。我愛你!祝你情人節快樂! |
My heart only once opened the door, welcomed you in, and closed the door for a thousand years! | 我的心只打開過一次,歡迎你,然後就關上了一千年。 |
You don’t say much but you always understand me. Having you with you is the best thing in my life. I love you! | 你話不多,但你總能理解我的感受。有你在我身邊是我一生中最美好的事情。我真的很愛你! |
This year’s Valentine’s Day, I have you by your side. Hopefully next year and next year too. | 這個情人節,我有你在我身邊。希望明年和之後的幾年都是這樣。 |
I feel like the happiest girl in the world because I have a wonderful man around – that’s you. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 我覺得我是世界上最幸福的女孩,因為我身邊總是有一個很棒的男人——那就是你。情人節快樂! |
Every beat of my heart tells me how much I love you. It is impossible to live without you. Happy Valentine’s Day my sweetheart. | 我的每一次心跳都在提醒我我有多愛你。沒有你的生活對我來說是不可能的。祝我心愛的人情人節快樂! |
Happy Valentine’s Day to my beloved. Thanks for coming into my life and making it special forever. | 情人節快樂,我的愛人。感謝你進入我的生活並讓我的生活變得如此特別。 |
給女朋友的七夕情人節快樂英文祝福語
祝福語 | 大致翻譯 |
I always sink in your eyes every time I look at it. Your eyes are as beautiful as our love, sparkling but very real. | 每次我看着你的眼睛,我總是迷失在它們之中。你的眼睛和我們的愛一樣美麗,閃閃發光,但又非常真實。 |
If you let me choose a thousand times, the person I choose is still you and only you. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 如果讓我選擇一千次,我會選擇的人仍然是你,而且只能是你。情人節快樂我的愛人! |
I don’t know what the future will be, but I know yesterday I loved you, and today I love you more. | 我不知道未來會怎樣,但我知道昨天我很愛你,今天我更愛你。 |
You are the sun of my life. You bring light to my soul. Thank you so much and love you forever! Happy Valentine’s Day! | 你是我生命中的太陽。你給我的靈魂帶來光明。謝謝你,非常愛你。情人節快樂! |
You are a dream girl. Childish and brashy, but mature enough and serious enough in our love story. I love all that belongs to you – my little girl! Wishing you a warm Valentine’s Day. Love you forever! | 你是一個有夢想的女孩。你很幼稚也經常撒嬌,但你在愛情上足夠成熟和認真。我愛你的一切,我的小女孩!祝你度過一個溫暖的情人節!永遠愛你! |
You are the most meaningful and sweet gift for me on this Valentine’s Day. | 你是這個情人節給我最有意義、最甜蜜的禮物。 |
Your love has helped me feel the wonderful things in life. And what I do because I want to tell you that I love you. | 你的愛幫助我實現了生命中最美妙的事情。我所做的一切都是因為我想告訴你我非常愛你。 |
If one day I make you sad, you could use a gun and shoot me. But don’t shoot me in the heart, because you are in there. | 如果有一天我讓你傷心了,請用槍射我。但別朝我的心開槍,因為裡面有你。 |
In your eyes, I see tomorrow. In your arm I found love. Loving you today and always. | 在你的眼裡,我看到了明天。在你的懷裡我找到了愛。愛你今天和永遠。 |
I’m the luckiest to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day my beautiful wife! | 我覺得我生命中擁有你是最幸運的人。祝你情人節快樂,我美麗的妻子! |
A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life. | 沒有你的日子,是沒有太陽的日子,沒有你的夜晚,是沒有月亮的夜晚。沒有你的生活真是毫無意義。 |
As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day. | 無論我們有多忙,都需要提醒我們,我們仍然是戀人。情人節對我來說是一個從忙碌中休息一下的好日子,並意識到你讓我感覺多麼美好。祝你情人節快樂! |
Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you. | “愛”這個詞不足以表達我對你的感情。生命太短暫,無法表達我對你的感情有多燃燒。 |
This Valentine’s Day I long for your sweet kisses, your warm embrace, and the magic that binds our hearts together. Happy Valentine sweetheart! | 這個情人節,我期待收到你甜蜜的親吻、溫暖的擁抱以及將我們的心連在一起的魔力。祝你情人節快樂。 |
Sweeter than the candies, lovelier than the red roses, more huggable than soft toys, that’s what you’re. Here’s wishing you a sweet Valentines Day that’s as special as you’re. | 比糖果更甜蜜,比紅玫瑰更可愛,比任何毛絨玩具更想抱,這就是你。祝願情人節像你一樣特別。 |
I love now, tomorrow and today, and if God give me the time… I’ll love you ’till the end of my life… | 我現在、今天和明天愛你,上帝給了我時間……我會愛你直到我生命的盡頭…… |
I didn’t think that I could ever believe in happiness until I met you. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 我曾經以為我無法相信幸福,直到遇見你。情人節快樂! |
On this Valentine’s Day, just like every day, all I have is my love for you. Though the distance separates us and time keeps us going on our own way, every day I will hold in my heart the care and blessing for you and I will never let you go. | 在這個情人節,就像每一天一樣,我只有對你的愛。雖然距離將我們分開,但時間卻讓我們一直在我們的路上。每一天我都會把對你的關心和祝福記在心裡,永遠不會離開你。 |
I just want to say that I Love You A lot and I’m Missing You…But I promise that we’ll celebrate this day with lots of love and happiness.. | 我想說我非常愛你、想念你……但我保證我們會用很多愛和幸福來慶祝這一天。 |
I wanna tell you that you are my life. I love you from bottom of my heart. I can’t stay without you. You are my valentine. | 我想告訴你,你是我生命的全部。從內心深處愛你。我不能沒有你。你是我的愛人。 |
In your eyes, I see tomorrow…In your arm I found love..Loving you today and always. | 在你眼裡,我看到了明天……在你懷裡,我找到了愛。愛你今天和永遠。 |
Nothing gonna change my love for you because you are my soul. | 沒有什麼可以改變我對你的愛,因為你是我的靈魂。 |
If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together! | 如果我可以改變字母表的順序,我會把字母 I (我) 放在字母 U (你) 旁邊。 |
給妻子的七夕情人節快樂英文祝福語
祝福語 | 大致翻譯 |
A wife like you is a pure blessing for life. I Love you so much, dear wife. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 有你這樣的妻子是我一生中最幸運的事。我非常愛你,情人節快樂! |
A wife like you is a treasure for anyone. My life would be incomplete if you were not in it. I love you truly madly and deeply! Happy Valentine’s day! | 像你這樣的妻子是我的寶藏,沒有你我的生活就不完整。我真的瘋狂而深深地愛着你。祝我心愛的妻子情人節快樂。 |
I’m the luckiest to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day my beautiful wife! | 我覺得我生命中擁有你是最幸運的人。祝你情人節快樂,我美麗的妻子! |
I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams. | 我永遠會一次又一次地選擇你。祝我夢中妻子情人節快樂! |
Thanks for being you and for being mine. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 謝謝你一直都是你和是我的。祝你情人節快樂! |
What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. | 沒有你在身邊我可以做什麽呢?祝你情人節快樂,我一生的摯愛。 |
You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you! | 你是我最好的朋友,也是我的同伴和知己。我真的很愛你! |
You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! | 你是我成為今天這個版本的原因。感謝你為我們家庭所做的一切。祝你情人節快樂,我的愛人! |
You ask me: “If we divorce, what will you get three things?” I think I will take the house, take the children, and take you. This whole life I won’t let you leave me. | 別問我離婚了我會帶走哪三樣東西?我會帶走房子,帶走孩子,帶走你。我這輩子都不會讓你離開我。 |
I’m not afraid to work hard. I’m not afraid of being old and ugly. I’m just afraid of marrying you, I can’t take care of you. | 我不怕辛苦。我也不怕變老、變醜。我只是怕娶你之後,我就照顧不了你了。 |
給丈夫的七夕情人節快樂英文祝福語
祝福語 | 大致翻譯 |
Happy Valentine’s Day, husband. Thank you for loving me and making me feel special every day! | 祝我親愛的丈夫情人節快樂!謝謝你愛我,讓我每天都變得更特別! |
Thank you for always making me feel special. You are the best husband in the world and a perfect gift for my life. | 謝謝你總是讓我感覺自己很特別。你是世界上最好的丈夫,也是我生命中最好的禮物。 |
You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 你總是讓我開懷大笑,你總是給我愛的感覺。每一天過去我仍然愛你。情人節快樂! |
You are a wonderful husband. Hope the present good will last forever. Wish my husband a happy Valentine’s Day. | 你一直是一個很棒的丈夫。希望現在的美好能夠永遠持續下去。情人節快樂,我親愛的丈夫! |
Thank you lover for always being by your side and setting up for you and our kids. I love you! | 謝謝你們一直在我身邊,照顧我和我們的孩子。我真的很愛你! |
I’ve always worked hard to give myself and our children a prosperous life. Thank you for all your efforts. I love you more because of that. Love you forever! | 你一直在努力工作,就是為了我和我們的孩子能夠過上更加富裕的生活。感謝你們的不懈努力,我也因此更加愛你們。永遠愛你! |
I can’t forget the day you shyly proposed to me. I can’t forget the day we got married. I will forever remember our sweet moments. Wish my husband a happy Valentine’s Day. Love you forever! | 我永遠忘不了你害羞地向我求婚的那一天。我也無法忘記我們結婚的那一天。我將永遠記住這些甜蜜的時刻。祝老公情人節快樂,永遠愛你! |
I liked you at first sight. Until now when we got married, but I still can’t stop falling in love with you. He is still the same, always considerate and attentive like the new day. Love forever! | 我對你一見鍾情。即使現在我們結婚了,我還是無法停止痴情你。你還是老樣子,總是像我們剛見面時那樣體貼、周到。我會永遠愛你。 |
Happy husbands love a happy Valentine’s Day. Thank you honey for always being with me. Love you! | 祝我深愛的丈夫情人節快樂。謝謝老公一直在我身邊,我真的很愛你! |
Everyone admires me for having a good husband. And I’m very proud of that. What I have now is thanks to you. Thank you, my dear husband. Love you! | 大家總是羨慕我,因為我有一個好丈夫。我對此感到非常自豪。我現在擁有的一切都是你的功勞。謝謝親愛的,非常愛你! |
You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day! | 你總是讓我微笑,你總是給我帶來愛。每一天過去,我依然愛你,從未改變。情人節快樂,我親愛的丈夫! |
You are a wonderful husband. Hope the present good will last forever. Wish my husband a happy Valentine’s Day. | 你一直是一個很棒的丈夫。我希望現在的美好能夠永遠持續下去。情人節快樂,親愛的丈夫! |
Thank you lover for always being by your side and setting up for you and our kids. I love you! | 謝謝你,親愛的,一直在我身邊,照顧我和我們的孩子。我真的很愛你! |
給朋友的七夕情人節快樂英文祝福語
祝福語 | 大致翻譯 |
Another Valentine’s Day has gone by, and neither of us has a partner. But no issue. Thankfully, we still have one another. Greetings on Valentine’s Day, dear friend! | 又一個情人節過去了,我們倆都沒有找到自己的“另一半”。不過沒關係,幸好我們還有彼此。情人節快樂,我親愛的朋友。 |
Thank you for being there for so long. Wishing you a warm Valentine’s Day! | 謝謝你陪伴我這麼久。祝你度過一個溫暖的情人節! |
We have been friends for a long time. We celebrate Valentine’s Day together every year and this year too. Wish my friend a happy Valentine’s day! | 我們已經是很長時間的朋友了。每年我們都會一起慶祝情人節,今年也不例外。祝你情人節快樂! |
Wish you a happy Valentine’s Day! When I have a boyfriend, you can have a boyfriend. Be together forever! | 祝我的朋友情人節快樂!等我有男朋友了,到那時候你才能有男朋友呀。永遠在一起,親愛的! |
If you don’t have anyone around on Valentine’s Day you can reach me. Because I am too! | 如果情人節那天你身邊沒有人,可以給我打電話。因為我也是! |
Another Valentine’s Day passed, you and I have no lover. But no problem. Fortunately, we still have each other. Happy Valentine’s Day to my friends. | 又一個情人節過去了,你我都還沒有找到屬於自己的愛情。但沒關係。幸好我們還有彼此。祝我的朋友情人節快樂。 |
Farewell lover, best friend is still there. Thank you for being there for so long. Wishing you a warm Valentine’s Day. | 當你和你的愛人分手時,你最好的朋友還在。謝謝你這麼長時間以來一直在我身邊。祝你度過一個溫暖的情人節。 |
Until you find the other half of your life I will always be here and wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day. | 在你找到餘生之前,我會一直在這裡祝你度過一個溫暖的情人節。 |
七夕情人節英文短句
以下是浪漫,幽默的情人節英文文案以及給單身的情人節英文文案:
浪漫的情人節英文短句文案
短句文案 | 大致翻譯 |
You’re my favorite. | 你是我的最愛。 |
Valentine, I’m yours. | Valentine,我是你的。 |
I never liked Valentine’s Day until I met you. | 遇見你之前,我從不喜歡情人節。 |
You make me love Valentine’s Day. | 你讓我愛上了情人節。 |
Cupid called, he says you’ve stolen my heart. | 丘比特打來電話,他說你偷走了我的心。 |
We’re better together. | 我們在一起會更好。 |
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. | 每個愛情故事都很美麗,但我們的故事是我最喜歡的。 |
You are my greatest adventure. | 你是我最棒的冒險。 |
Still crushing on you since the moment we met. | 從我們見面的那一刻起,我就一直暗戀你。 |
The best things in life are better with you. | 生活中最美好的事情因你而變得更美好。 |
Life is better when we’re going through it together. | 當我們共同度過難關時,生活會更加美好。 |
Love you today, tomorrow and forever. | 今天愛你,明天愛你,永遠愛你。 |
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever. | 你或許只能握住我的手一小會兒,但你卻能永遠握住我的心。 |
I love you the most. | 我最愛你。 |
I love you more with each day. | 我一天比一天更愛你。 |
Will you accept this rose? | 你會接受這朵玫瑰嗎? |
Every day with you is like Valentine’s Day. | 和你在一起的每一天都像情人節。 |
Be mine forever. | 永遠是我的。 |
You complete me. | 你使我變得更完整。 |
Luckily I’m in love with my best friend. | 幸運的是我愛上了我最好的朋友。 |
Found my soulmate. | 找到了我的靈魂伴侶。 |
Valentine’s Day looks great on us. | 我們覺得情人節過得很愉快。 |
You’re my better half. | 你是我的另一半。 |
There’s no better match than me and you. | 再也沒有比我和你更般配的了。 |
We just get better with time. I love you. | 隨着時間的推移,我們會變得更好。我愛你。 |
幽默的情人節英文短句文案
短句文案 | 大致翻譯 |
You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day. | 你一定很累了,因為你已經在我腦海里跑了一整天。 |
Valentine’s Day looks amazing on us! | 我們度過了一個美妙的情人節! |
Consider this post my Valentine’s Day card. | 將此帖子視為我的情人節卡片。 |
Valentine’s Day sucks, but you don’t. | 情人節很糟糕,但你不會。 |
All you need is love (and chocolate). | 你所需要的只是愛(和巧克力。 |
You’re the only person I send the heart-eyes emoji to. | 你是我唯一發送愛心眼表情包的人。 |
Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine’s date is cuter than you. | 玫瑰是紅色的。紫羅蘭是藍色的。我的情人節約會對象比你更可愛。 |
Found the person who annoys me the least and called it love. | 找到最不讓我煩惱的人並稱之為愛。 |
If we were on a sinking ship, I’d share my door with you. | 如果我們在一艘正在下沉的船上,我會與你分享我的門。 |
I’d press pause on my favorite song for you. | 我會為你暫停我最喜歡的歌曲。 |
I love you for being my emergency contact. | 我愛你,因為你是我的緊急聯繫人。 |
I love you even when I’m hangry. | 即使我飢餓難耐,我仍然愛你。 |
The world needs more love and less work emails. | 世界需要更多的愛,更少的工作郵件。 |
Cupid called, he wants his arrow back. | 丘比特呼喚道,他想要回他的箭。 |
I think about you more than I think about food. | 我對你的思念遠勝於對食物的思念。 |
Happy Valentine’s Day to my (almost) better half! | 祝我的(幾乎)更好的一半情人節快樂! |
I love you more than chocolate. | 我愛你勝過巧克力。 |
You’re so lucky to have me. | 你真幸運有我。 |
I’d give up cheese for you. | 我願意為你放棄起司。 |
Consider this your Valentine’s Day gift. | 就把它當作你的情人節禮物吧。 |
If I had feelings I’d have them for you. | 如果我有感情,我會把它給你。 |
You’re the wind beneath my wings. | 你是我翅膀下的風。 |
給單身的情人節英文短句文案
短句文案 | 大致翻譯 |
Being single on Valentine’s Day is so much better than dating someone who would buy you a teddy bear. | 在情人節單身比和一個送你泰迪熊的人約會要好得多。 |
All of me loves all of me. | 我愛我的一切。 |
Netflix is my one true love. | Netflix 是我的真愛。 |
Why fall in love when you can fall asleep? | 當你可以入睡時為何還要墜入愛河? |
I’m going to spend Valentine’s Day with my true love: food. | 我要和我的真愛:食物一起度過情人節。 |
Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy. | 親愛的丘比特:忘掉那個男人,只要送糖果就行了。 |
Reminder: All candy will be 50% off tomorrow! | 提醒:明天所有糖果五折優惠! |
Can’t wait to spend Valentine’s Day with my boyfriends — Ben & Jerry. | 迫不及待想和我的男朋友 Ben & Jerry 一起度過情人節。 |
Sorry, I’m in a relationship with champagne. | 抱歉,我和香檳有緣分。 |
Happy Valentine’s Day to the couple who always welcomes me as a third wheel. | 祝那對總是把我當成電燈泡來對待的夫婦情人節快樂。 |
Happy Valentine’s Day to me, my cat and my glass of wine. | 祝我和我的貓以及我的那杯酒情人節快樂。 |
Spending Valentine’s Day with my favorite person: myself. | 和我最喜歡的人一起度過情人節:我自己。 |
I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge. | 我跟隨自己的心意,它把我帶到了冰箱面前。 |
Happy Valentine’s Day to myself. I love you. | 祝我自己情人節快樂。我愛你。 |
The best part about being single on Valentine’s Day? Not having to share your dessert. | 情人節單身最開心的事是什麼?不用和別人分享你的甜點。 |
關於有名人的情人節英文短句文案
以下是名人、作家和詩人談論愛情的名言。你可以借詞用英語給你愛的人送上情人節的祝福。
名言 | 有名人 | 大致翻譯 |
And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you. | Kiersten White | 而我會選擇你;在百輩子、百個世界、無論哪種現實,我都會找到你、選擇你。 |
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. | Rabindranath Tagore | 我似乎以無數種形式、無數次、生生世世、世世代代愛着你,直到永遠。 |
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. | Arwen in The Lord of the Rings | 我寧願與你共度一生,也不願獨自面對這世間所有的歲月。 |
I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you. | Baby in Dirty Dancing | 我害怕走出這個房間,並且永遠不會在我的餘生中感受到和你在一起時那種感覺。 |
It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them. | Agatha Christie | 這是一個奇怪的想法,但只有當你看到人們看起來很可笑時,你才會意識到你有多愛他們。 |
Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. | Franklin P. Jones | 愛情並不能讓世界運轉,愛情才是讓旅途變得有價值的原因。 |
Much love, much trial, but what an utter desert is life without love. | Charles Darwin | 你愛的越多,挑戰就會越多,但是沒有愛的生活就會像荒漠一樣。 |
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. | Helen Keller | 世界上最美好、最美麗的事物是看不見、聽不到的,而必須用心去感受。 |
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. | Harry in When Harry Met Sally | 當你意識到你想與某人共度餘生時,你會希望餘生儘快開始。 |
I love you like crazy, baby, Cuz I’d go crazy without you. | Pixie Foudre | 寶貝,我瘋狂地愛你,因為沒有你我就會發瘋。 |
…I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. | John Green | ..我愛上了你入睡的樣子:慢慢地,然後一下子就這樣了。 |
True love stories never have endings. | Richard Bach | 真正的愛情故事永遠沒有結局。 |
In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. | Maya Angelou | 全世界,沒有人像你一樣對我有心。全世界,沒有一個人像我一樣對你有愛。 |
For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. | Stephanie Perkins | 對於我們兩個人來說,家不是一個地方,而是一個人。 |
Love is friendship that has caught fire. | Ann Landers | 愛情是燃燒起來的友誼。 |
Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever. | Audre Lorde | 每一次愛,都愛得深沉,彷彿是永遠。 |
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. | Aristotle | 愛情是由一個靈魂寄宿在兩個身體里而形成的。 |
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone — we find it with another. | Thomas Merton | 愛情是我們真正的命運。我們無法獨自找到生命的意義——我們需要與他人一起找到它。 |
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. | Wuthering Heights | 無論我們的靈魂是由什麼構成的,他的靈魂和我的靈魂都是一樣的。 |
Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. | Loretta Young | 愛情不是你找到的東西,而是它找到你的東西。 |
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. | George Sand | 生命中只有一種幸福,那就是愛與被愛。 |
Where there is love, there is life. | Gandhi | 有愛的地方就有生活。 |
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. | Lao Tzu | 被人深愛會給你力量,深愛一個人會給你勇氣。 |
I can’t see anything I don’t like about you. | Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind | 我看不出你有什麼我不喜歡的地方。 |
I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met. | The Wedding Date | 我想即使我們從未見過面,我也會想念你。 |
You want the moon? Just say the word, and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. | It’s a Wonderful Life | 你想要月亮嗎?只要你說一句話,我就會用套索套住它,把它拉下來。 |
No, I like you very much. Just as you are. | Bridget Jones’s Diary | 不,我很喜歡你。不管你現在是什麼樣子。 |
Home is wherever I’m with you. | Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros | 有你的地方,就是家。 |
I look at every day with you as a gift. | Yellowstone | 我把和你在一起的每一天都視為一份禮物。 |
To me, you are perfect. | Love Actually | 對我來說,你是完美的。 |
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine. | Taylor Swift | 你是我一生中最好的東西。 |
You’re my lobster. | Friends | 你是我的龍蝦。 |
I love you and I like you. | Parks and Recreation | 我愛你,我喜歡你。 |
Some people are worth melting for. | Frozen | 有些人值得為之融化。 |
If you’re a bird, I’m a bird. | The Notebook | 如果你是一隻鳥,我也是一隻鳥。 |
Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours. | Gossip Girl | 三個詞,八個字母。說出來我就屬於你了。 |
I just called to say I love you. | Stevie Wonder | 我打過來只為了說我愛你。 |
You’re my person. | Grey’s Anatomy | 你是我的人。 |
There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love. | Bob Dylan | 為了讓你感受到我的愛,我願意做任何事。 |
All of me, loves all of you. | John Legend | 屬於我的一切,愛屬於你的一切。 |
It’s a love story, baby just say yes. | Taylor Swift | 這是個愛情故事,寶貝,只要答應就好。 |
You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. | Pride and Prejudice | 你讓我着迷,身體和靈魂,我愛,我愛,我愛你。從今天起我再也不想離開你了。 |
People do fall in love. People do belong to each other, because that’s the only chance that anyone’s got for true happiness. | Breakfast at Tiffany’s | 人們確實會墜入愛河。人們確實會彼此歸屬,因為這是每個人獲得真正幸福的唯一機會。 |
I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours. | Sense and Sensibility | 我來到這裡不抱有任何期望,只是想表達,現在我可以自由地表達,我的心現在屬於你,並且永遠屬於你。 |
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are. | Bruno Mars | 當你微笑時,整個世界都會停下來,凝視你一會兒,因為你就是那麼迷人。 |
Love is old love is new, love is all love is you. | The Beatles | 愛是舊的,愛是新的,愛是全部,愛是你。 |
To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. | Madonna | 勇敢就是無條件地愛一個人,不求任何回報。 |
七夕節的英文詞彚
詞彚 | 發音 | 大致翻譯 |
Chinese Valentine’s Day | /ˈtʃaɪˈniːz ˌvælənˈtaɪnz deɪ/ | 七夕節(農曆七月初七) |
Weaver Girl | /ˈwiːvər ɡɜːrl/ | 織女 |
Cowherd | /ˈkaʊˌhɜːrd/ | 牛郎 |
Magpie | /ˈmæg.paɪ/ | 喜鹊 |
Milky Way | /ˈmɪl.ki weɪ/ | 銀河 |
Romantic | /rəʊˈmæn.tɪk/ | 浪漫 |
Valentine’s Day | /ˈvæl.ən.taɪnz deɪ/ | 情人節 |
Couple | /ˈkʌp.əl/ | 一對 |
Arrow | /ˈær.oʊ/ | 箭 |
Date | /deɪt/ | 約會 |
Engaged | /ɪnˈɡeɪdʒd/ | 訂婚 |
Have a feeling for sb | /hæv ə ˈfiː.lɪŋ fɔːr səmˈbɒ.di/ | 對某人有感情 |
Happy | /ˈhæpi/ | 幸福 |
Hug | /hʌɡ/ | 擁抱 |
Kiss | /kɪs/ | 吻 |
Love | /lʌv/ | 愛情 |
Valentine card | /ˈvæl.ən.taɪnz kɑːrd/ | 情人節賀卡 |
Bouquet | /buːˈkeɪ/ | 花束 |
Rose | /roʊz/ | 玫瑰花 |
Love at first sight | /lʌv æt fɜːrst saɪt/ | 一見鍾情 |
Boyfriend | /ˈbɔɪ.frend/ | 男朋友 |
Girlfriend | /ˈɡɜːl.frend/ | 女朋友 |
Ring | /rɪŋ/ | 戒指 |
Chocolate | /ˈtʃɒk.lət/ | 巧克力 |
Candlelit dinner | /ˈkændlˌlɪt ˈdɪnər/ | 燭光晚餐 |
Go to the cinema | /ɡoʊ tə ðə ˈsɪnəˌmə/ | 去劇院看電影 |
Outdoors eating | /ˈaʊtdɔːrz ˈiːtɪŋ/ | 出去吃 |
Walking in the park | /ˈwɔːkɪŋ ɪn ðə pɑːrk/ | 在公園散步 |
Have a picnic | /hæv ə ˈpɪknɪk/ | 去野餐 |
Propose marriage | /prəˈpoʊz ˈmɛrɪdʒ/ | 求婚 |
Box of chocolates | /bɒks əv ˈtʃɒk.lətz/ | 巧克力盒 |
Cupid | /ˈkjuː.pɪd/ | 丘比特(愛神) |
在情人節邀請你喜歡的人約會的方法
在英文中,約某人出去約會的方式有很多種。下面是兩種常見的表達方式。
Ask someone out on a date
“Ask someone out on a date”意思是邀請某人出去約會。當您想邀請某人參加正式約會時,可以使用此短語。這是一個常見的表達方式,當您想要表達與您喜歡的人共度獨處時光的明確意圖時,通常會使用此表達方式。
例如:
- Will you go out on a date with me?
大致翻譯:你願意和我出去約會嗎?
- It’s been a while since we had a nice dinner together. I would love to have a romantic dinner with you on Valentine’s Day.
大致翻譯:我們好久沒一起吃過一頓美味的晚餐了。情人節那天,我很想和你共進一頓浪漫的晚餐。
Ask someone to be your Valentine
“Ask person to be your Valentine”意思是邀請某人成為你的愛人。當您想邀請某人成為您這一天特別的人時,通常會在情人節使用這句話。這可能是開始一段關係的邀請,或者只是想讓那個人在情人節成為一個特別的朋友。
例如:
- Will you be my Valentine?
大致翻譯:你願意做我的愛人嗎?
- I know we just met, but would you like to be my Valentine?
大致翻譯:我知道我們剛剛認識,但你願意做我的愛人嗎?
在上面的文章中,ELSA Speak 整理了用英語邀請,情人節快樂英文以及情人節英文祝福語。希望這篇文章不僅能幫助您度過一個更浪漫的情人節,還能讓學習英文變得更有趣!